TechShop: town hall style meeting this Saturday, April 26 @Cortex 1 Building in St. Louis 10:00 am (RSVP)

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Apr 24, 2014, 3:24:41 PM4/24/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I will not be able to attend, as I already have made plans elsewhere for Saturday.  Perhaps other AR members would like to attend?

Gene

Help Bring TechShop to St. Louis!

Join TechShop COO Dan Woods for a town hall meeting this Saturday, April 26 to find out how you can participate as an investor and be an integral part of TechShop's future plans in St. Louis. Here you will learn more about TechShop's development goals and about its emergence as a leader in the growing "maker" community.

Saturday, April 26
10:00 a.m. - 12:00 p.m.

Cortex 1 Building, 2nd Floor Board Room
4320 Forest Park Ave.
St. Louis MO 63110

Read additional information about TechShop and the partnership between TechShop and Cortex in the attached flyer below.

We hope to have you attend!

Thank you,

Sesame
Cortex TechShop Invitation - April 26 2014.pdf

Chris Weiss

Apr 25, 2014, 12:34:16 PM4/25/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
These seems to be geared toward investors.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Apr 25, 2014, 2:43:04 PM4/25/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
They won't have any way to know if you are an investor or not.