Front Door Pad

Frank Kallal

Jul 25, 2021, 5:08:11 PM7/25/21
to Arch Reactor
Seems to have no power.  I can chase the CAT5 if needed but didn't wanna do it before asking.

I was able to get in via the Rear entrance, which is working fine.

Frank

Frank Kallal

Jul 25, 2021, 5:08:39 PM7/25/21
to Arch Reactor
.

Derek Sigler

Jul 26, 2021, 11:46:27 AM7/26/21
to Arch Reactor
We got it all fixed.  Power issue in the white control box.

Ryan Miller

Aug 15, 2021, 3:36:39 PM8/15/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Trying to get into the space this afternoon and it seems like the card reader is not working again. Has anyone else had that issue?

On Mon, Jul 26, 2021, 10:46 AM 'Derek Sigler' via Arch Reactor <arch-r...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
We got it all fixed.  Power issue in the white control box.

Robert Ward

Aug 15, 2021, 6:58:58 PM8/15/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I’ll stop by tonight and reset it if necessary. It was working yesterday when I came by.

Robert Ward

Aug 15, 2021, 7:57:53 PM8/15/21
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I stopped by and rebooted the front door and checked the back door. They’re both working now.