Nov ** AR Boardgame day

Frank Kallal

Nov 10, 2014, 4:14:56 PM11/10/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I've Kinda fallen outa the habit of posting these out here, but there are alot of New folks around lately and I need to advertise better anyway :)

Background :

For those that don't know I run a Monthly boardgame day at the space.  Generally speaking we try and fall on the Last or second to last Saturday of the month.  We start at around Noon and end sometime after Midnight.

I bring Food for everyone (large Sandwich, Meat tray, Bread for buns, Soda, water, Chips, Fruit, desert).  I ask for 5$ from everyone that can to help pay for the food. and if I get more than the cost of the Food it goes in the AR donation box. we have never run outa food, so you get Lunch and dinner for that.

It's "open to the Public" and generally has an attendance in the mid 20's. I manage attendance via FB Event, so that I have an idea of about how much food to bring, and to know if i need to supplement the tables / chairs available.

November 22nd :

This month we are Rolling in on the 22nd.  The Retro gaming Club bumped up a week, so we will take advantage of the change.

Important points :

** You are more than welcome to come out, any time.  People will come and go as they need. so if you have a couple hours to hang out, make the trip.
** You don't have to bring games, we will have more than enough.  but if you have something you wanna play, bring it out.  Party games are welcome as well.
** You Don't need to "be a gamer" of even know how to play games.  We can and will teach you.
** You don't need to know people there. This is a mis-mosh of Folks from many different groups, many of whom don't know each other other than from this monthly meet-up.  t's a hugely friendly group and they are always happy to Welcome others into a game.
** We on occasion have younger ones about.  They will play their own board games, or watch movies, or play as they see fit.  if you are going to bring kids, just give me a heads up so i can add more kid Friendly items to the Food buy, like Juice pouches and such.  Also if i see there is only a single child coming i can bring mine so there isn't just a single young'in being bored.

If you have friends that you wanna bring that works as well.  the  more the merrier.

so post here and i'll get you added to the Monthly invite for the game :)

Or hit me up on Facebook : https://www.facebook.com/fkallal

Fk

Travis Megee

Nov 10, 2014, 5:49:49 PM11/10/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Frank,

Thanks for the heads up. I have fixed the calendar.

Travis

Frank Kallal

Nov 10, 2014, 5:55:05 PM11/10/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
:)  I was going to send an invite over, but I had not gotten to it yet, thanks for taking care of it Travis.

fk

Travis Megee

Nov 10, 2014, 5:59:00 PM11/10/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
You had sent one a while back that was declined due to the conflict so I just had to accept it.  Thanks!

Travis

Frank Kallal

Nov 18, 2014, 11:40:38 PM11/18/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Just a happy Reminder.  Come out and play games with us :)  we don't bite.. that was last month with Halloween and all..

there will be at least several Kids in attendance, FYI, so if "I don't have a sitter for my 7 year old" is the Reason that Keeps you home, well Bring them.  I've got a PLEX server Brimming with Cartoon's, In addition to there being games they can play as well.

Fk

Frank Kallal

Dec 8, 2014, 2:05:14 AM12/8/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
It's that time again.  Nothing On the Calendar for Dec 27th, so i'm Running board games that day.  Please feel free to come hang out.  Play games and Such  we are nice, I swear. :)  Bring 5$ and you too can Eat as well.  Lots of food.  Please RSVP on the FaceBook group Or Here so i can get a general Idea for Food Needs.

Frank

Frank Kallal

Dec 8, 2014, 2:07:07 AM12/8/14
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Forgot to Change the Title :)

Fk

Frank Kallal

Jan 4, 2015, 10:57:01 PM1/4/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

The year has passed and the New year is just getting rolling... so speaking of Rolling lets get the next Board Game day Slotted in.

Jan 24th from Noon to MidNight.  Come out when you can.. Have a Good time and Play some games..  What more can i say.... hmm Oh yeah :)

******************

 Bring 5$ and you too can Eat as well.  Lots of food.  Please RSVP on the FaceBook group Or Here so i can get a general Idea for Food Needs.

Frank Kallal

Feb 25, 2015, 3:11:12 AM2/25/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Folks,

Man time Flies.  It's Cold and Icy outside.. Come in and Chill out with us.  We have board games and you have Free time... Come and see what we can make happen.

Feb 28th from Noon to MidNight.  Come out when you can.. Have a Good time and Play some games..  What more can I say.... hmm Oh yeah :)

******************

[...]

Frankey

Feb 25, 2015, 6:10:59 PM2/25/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm in. Planning to bring my 8 year old.

Frank Kallal

Feb 26, 2015, 7:43:06 AM2/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I'm bad with names.

@Frankey, Boy or Girl.

On Wed, Feb 25, 2015 at 5:10 PM, Frankey <franke...@gmail.com> wrote:
I'm in. Planning to bring my 8 year old.

Frank Kallal

Feb 26, 2015, 7:47:59 AM2/26/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
heh that sounds Creepy . :)   the reason I ask is one of the other attendees will likely bring his 7 year old girl and was wondering if other young ladies will be around.  I'll have my two younger boys there, but they don't do "Pretty Pretty Pony so well :)

Frankey

Feb 27, 2015, 1:02:53 PM2/27/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
A boy, although he has no problem with my little pony joining forces with spiderman.

Frank Kallal

Apr 7, 2015, 4:24:15 AM4/7/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Man You blink and the Month is a 1/3rd over all ready.  :)  Board game day in April is slotted into the Finial weekend on the 25.  Same jaz :)  start at noon, or when you choose to join us on that day.. :)  You are more than Welcome, bring a friend, and Plan on playing all day long with Board games.

More info is Below, or Ask questions.. :)  Let me know you are Coming, as i Bring food and we all put 5$ into the pot to help cover the Costs.  I put extra into the AR donation box.

Frank