New t-Shirt Order in Progress.

Director Of Public Relations

Sep 7, 2023, 9:35:43 PM9/7/23
to Arch Reactor
At last a Long journey comes to a near end..:) I went back and looked and it was way back in OCT 2019 that I First reached out to the then board and said "It's been 5 years since we have done a t-Shirt.." I continued on to ask if I could lead the process to get a new shirt designed up... Then life got busy and there may have been a world Pandemic.. Well the The time is nigh If you would like a T-Shirt We are taking Orders until 7pm on Sept 27th. We are using this as a small Fundraiser and are asking 20$ per shirt.
You Do not have to Pay in advance But If you would like to you can do so with Paypal / Venmo / Cash / check Regardless of if you are paying in advance or not, We have a Form you can use to tell us what Size(s) and what Color(s) you would like your shirt(s) to be. Please Reach out Directly to me to get that link, Or Visit the Discord Board to use the link there. We will pick up a small selection of additional shirts to have for new members if they would like, or for older members to get after the fact. And the intent is to have these in hand By the OCT Open House (Birthday Party) If you would like to see the Recent conversations that lead up to this check out the ⁠"new-tshirt-discussion" Channel on Discord. Also many thanks to for helping refine the Artwork.. And finally a huge thanks to the Current Board for helping push this across the finish line. Frank AR PR Person
shirt colors 3.jpg
AR Shirt basic.png