littleBits St. Louis Chapter, hosted by Arch Reactor (and a new Meetup Group)

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Apr 30, 2015, 4:23:54 AM4/30/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I am very happy to announce that Arch Reactor is the host of the new official littleBits St. Louis Missouri Chapter as a part of the littleBits Global Chapters Community.

You can follow this link to the their website:

Also, we have started a new MeetUp, specifically for littleBits events in the St. Louis area:

If you are an littleBits enthusiast, please follow those links and join both the chapter MeetUp group.

As a first goal, I would like to see us continue to grow our littleBits collection and create some amazing configurations with them to post pictures, videos, and how-to instructions about them online.

Our first official event, shown in both places will be First Fridays at the St. Louis Science Center on Friday, May 1st 6 pm to 9 pm.

If you have any questions or suggestions, please let me know.

Gene

Brad Tissi

Apr 30, 2015, 8:54:36 AM4/30/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Joined.

Congrats on getting this setup. I'll try to support, but even by the shear number of posts, it's easy to see that I'm stretched thin.