Ruben's Tube, one step further: Add a Tesla Coil.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Feb 2, 2015, 1:36:03 AM2/2/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Nigel Stanford and friends taking a Ruben's Tube up a notch by adding a Tesla Coil to it.

A behind the scenes look at the Ruben's Tube and why it's safe to use with the Tesla Coil.
http://nigelstanford.com/Cymatics/Rubens_Tube

The behind the scenes look at using a Tesla Coil in the video:

The video that was produced using both:

Brad Tissi

Feb 3, 2015, 1:24:06 PM2/3/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Is this the chocolate peanut butter cups of flashy projects? I like the idea a lot, though that video (on mute unfortunately at the moment) didn't really sell me on it. I think that there's a lot more potential for a good show.