<Volunteer Opportunity> PlantTech Jam -- May 20th - 12p-4p

Director Of Public Relations

May 13, 2023, 1:10:56 AM5/13/23
to Arch Reactor
I know this is last min... i just got the info Thur. night...  Any help is appreciated.  I will be able to be there the Full time and Can Transport the Show Cart however help is always appreciated.

<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
<<<<<<<<<<>>>>>>>>>>>>
INFORMATION :
--> Event is Saturday May 20 from 12pm - 4pm
--> Load in is from 10am -- 11:30am.   Table ready by the start time of Noon.
--> We have 2x 6foot tables
--> We will  have access to Electricity.
--> We will have access to the WIFI

ASKS  :
--> I'm looking for 3-4 people to work these tables.
-----> Bonus if you have a Raspberry Pi Project to show off.
-----> the more we have the easier it'll be to give folks a break to walk around as well and look at the stuff there, it's a neat place
--> Lunch (to some extent) is provided by the center.  So if you have a dietary restriction, please let me know so I can pass it on.

These are as easy as Volunteer hours can get.   For those that have done a First Friday, it's basically the same thing.  Just PI Focused.
We have ALOT of new folks, So a brief description.  mostly you stand at a table answer questions, and talk to folks why you are a member.  I expect I or one of the older members will be there if there are hard questions 🙂