March Board Game Night * Arch Reactor

Frank Kallal

Mar 9, 2022, 3:42:21 AM3/9/22
to Arch Reactor
LOOKING FOR SOMETHING TO DO ON SATURDAY 03/26?

Well  TLDR :

I'm Hosting Open Gaming at Arch Reactor From Noon to Midnight On Saturday (03/26)
Full Info :

It's a Free to attend Event. Soda Is available on site for 1$ Donation per can, Or you can Bring stuff to drink ' Food. we have a Fridge you can put it in while you Play.

Or I bring Food and Soda and Ask for 5$ to Eat and Drink all day. Either is Fine

We Have Plenty of Room. and Plenty of time if you are looking to get those Huge or super Long games to the Table this is a great Opportunity. Or play a 100 little Games all day long. Bring games you wanna Play, or play what we bring

Younger kids are welcome. we have Wifi, and they can veg out or Play on a Laptop if you bring it with you. there are generally Other kids as well. I know my 14 and 15 year olds will likely be on hand,

We have 3d Printers, and Lasers and a Full Workshop if you have never been before, I'll be happy to show you around. We are a HackerSpace / Makerspace and love to show off

~frank