Help with Laser Engraver 12/20/15

Vorell

Dec 19, 2015, 6:25:26 PM12/19/15
to Arch Reactor
I have a .dxf design which I would like to print out at a 1:1 scale on a piece of 16.25"x9.25" sheet of poly carbonate. I'm a supporting member but have never used the engraver before. I would greatly appreciate it if a member with more experience could help me out tomorrow night at the Sunday meeting. I have some smaller pieces for calibration but only one large piece which is the right size for printing the full design.

Thanks,
 Dave

Morganism

Dec 19, 2015, 6:59:18 PM12/19/15
to Arch Reactor
I can't guarantee I will be there tomorrow. However, I would expect someone will be around who can help you.

Tom Blevins

Dec 20, 2015, 6:50:07 PM12/20/15
to Arch Reactor
I am at the space now. I can give some help.

Stefan Vorell

Dec 20, 2015, 7:02:44 PM12/20/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Be there shortly.

Stefan Vorell

Dec 20, 2015, 7:23:34 PM12/20/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Outside, only supporting member, no key.