SNARF! Free Mobile Indie Game

Matthew Russell

Jun 28, 2017, 12:05:51 AM6/28/17
to Arch Reactor

Hey ArchReactor people!

SNARF! is the brand new 3D action game from minMOG (an indie game studio I’ve been working with here in St. Louis) for iOS & Android phones and tablets.

And I’d like your feedback on it.  You’re some of the first people to know about it.

Here’s a link to our teaser video:  www.youtube.com/watch?v=2tIwmnWJw-w

Please download SNARF! and give it a go - it’s FREE to play!

            App Store                   Google Play

Once you’ve played SNARF!, please let us know what you think. This first version is just the start! We’re working on all kinds of new features, surprises to keep players on their toes, and secrets to be discovered. Stay tuned for updates!

As a small indie studio, WE NEED YOUR HELP to spread the word! If you like SNARF!, please do the following:

       Give SNARF! a good rating/review on the App Store or Google Play

       Like/follow/share us on FacebookInstagramTwitter and Youtube

       Forward this email to all your friends and family

       Share our website: http://www.minmog.com

Thanks, Everyone. You’re the best.

- Matthew Russell