Invitation to visit Open Source Ecology - Global Village Construction Set - located in Missouri location for a work day

GeekTinker

Jun 22, 2012, 8:11:20 AM6/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I wrote to the organizer of Open Source Ecology - Global Village Construction Set to see if it would be possible to visit his location in Missouri for a day to see and learn what he has done and is doing first hand.

He has responded with the suggestion that I plan a visit on one of the Saturday Work Days that they hold.  Apparently the "show and tell" comes with a slight suggestion of donating time to work there, or maybe he just wants us to see everyone there hard at work.

If you would like to join me, please let me know.  I haven't set a date yet, but I'd like to go sometime this summer, maybe even as far out as September.  As far as I understand, the location is just this side of Kansas City, in Maysville, Missouri. That is about five hours from St. Louis, so this would be a substantial investment of your time and possibly finances.  It would most likely involve an overnight stay either on Friday or Saturday evening.

The web site is: http://opensourceecology.org/wiki/?old-url=true& and the fully funded Kickstarter page is:  http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/622508883/global-village-construction-set

Even if you don't want to make the trip, the website and videos are something that many of you may want to see.

Gene

Ryan/baslisks

Jun 22, 2012, 8:12:56 AM6/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I want to go. Set a date and I'll jump.

Eric Geldmacher

Jun 22, 2012, 9:41:20 AM6/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I would also be interested in going.

Frank Kallal

Jun 22, 2012, 12:53:36 PM6/22/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Depending on the Trip day I might also be up for going.. but It needs
to be Planned Far in advance, 2 week notices don't work for me ever..

I remember seeing these guys after they first started, and thinking it
was an amazing idea.. I'm glad to see they are taking off.

Fk

Donkiss Zidane

Apr 18, 2024, 5:59:08 PMApr 18
to Arch Reactor
Buy Albino Penis Envy Mushrooms, or “APE,” is a genetically isolated, non-pigmented strain of the famous Polkadot chocolate. But the lack of pigment gives the albino penile envy mushroom a bright white appearance.

Your best online shop to get platinum quality microdosing psychedelics products online, pain,anxiety pills, and research chemicals.
Be 100% assured about the quality and genuineness of the product, and you will also be able to buy quality psychedelics products at a fair price.

Dmt For Sale

Xannax For Sale

Disposables For Sale

Shatter For Sale

Wax For Sale

Mushroom For Sale

Chocolate bars For Sale

Edibles For Sale

Vape pens For Sale

Adderall For Sale

M30 For Sale

Coke For Sale

Gummies For Sale

Hash For Sale

Pre-Rolls For Sale

Exotic Buds For Sale

And More Related Products Also Available On Deck.

Contact my telegram Usernames @Caliibudss

You can contact me through my telegram Usernames: @Caliibudss

Jim Kroos

May 8, 2024, 7:36:35 PMMay 8
to Arch Reactor
IF you're interested in exploring the world of psychedelic mushrooms, you may be wondering if it's possible to buy shrooms online.
Visit the telegram channel below ;

With a large selection of products to meet our clients' demands, Buy Psychedelics Online Shop is your go-to online drug store. We work hard to provide the best Legal Psychedelics For Sale Online and ship our goods internationally from everywhere.

 All of the items mentioned on our website are in stock. When you email us your request, anticipate that your order will be completed right away. Buy Psychedelics is a reputable & top rated online Psychedelic dispensary with over 10,000 heartfelt customer reviews from satisfied customers. We are experts in magic mushrooms and other psychedelic drugs.

Whether you’re experimenting with psychedelic drugs, looking for a great trip or you’re ready to dive deeper in unlocking your mind, you have come to the right place.