Party Photography - Timed Photographs

Kurtois

May 21, 2015, 6:52:33 PM5/21/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I feel like I am using the wrong term, but basically, I am curious if anyone has setup cameras in their home during a party to capture moments that you might not otherwise capture. This weekend, I plan to setup the old Sega Dreamcast with Samba de Amigo and a pair of the official set of maracas for folks to play. Would love to capture moments from non-video gamers playing that title and perhaps broadcast the images upstairs or the like. :)

Andrew Ricke

May 21, 2015, 7:08:44 PM5/21/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
You can use any sort of camera with a time lapse feature. Old smart phones are good for this. The wifi can upload to a photoshare you have streaming elsewhere. Old a camera with a eyefi (?) SD card ( the one with built in wireless ) could do the same.