Infinity Table: A great use of LEDs in a project.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

May 5, 2015, 6:07:15 AM5/5/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Infinity Table: A great use of LEDs in a project.

http://imgur.com/gallery/gNV0k

This would be an amazing addition to any house, or Arch Reactor.

Robert Kleeschulte

May 5, 2015, 3:09:30 PM5/5/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have thought about making one many times.

For space use you could logo the inside mirror with the AR logo. so it is always lit up.

Xsfx2000

May 17, 2015, 12:05:18 AM5/17/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Do I need to say it? Neopixel / DotStar RGB.
Add some programmable color to take it to the next dimension...
of Awesome.

Myles Farrell

May 17, 2015, 1:41:08 PM5/17/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

That is awesome. And I have 2 pieces of mirror in the basement big enough to do it to... maybe after my no new projects moratorium is over.

colleenf...@gmail.com

May 17, 2015, 10:14:46 PM5/17/15
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
That would be cool inside a TARDIS door!