Innovation Investing Start-Up

Freyer, Patrick

May 28, 2022, 12:20:57 PM5/28/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Dear Arch Reactor Team,

I'm the co-founder of a Yale start-up enabling fractional ownership in innovation. As you know, many innovators struggle to finance the commercial development of their ideas, patented innovations are illiquid, law firms in intellectual property charge an arm and a leg, and inventors bear 100% of the financial risks. Today’s environment is hostile to ingenuity, inventors, and real progress.

At NebulaLabs we have built the legal and technical tools to let anyone sell a fraction of their invention to finance further development while retaining full flexibility and decision power (including sales and licensing rights). It is our mission to empower inventors of all backgrounds and unlock new technologies all while democratizing innovation.

You can find out more at nebula-labs.com/innovators. We would love to discuss how we can best support inventors at your Makerspace. Would you perhaps be free for a quick call sometime? You can find our full availability at nebula-labs.com/call.

Many thanks,

Patrick
Co-Founder, NebulaLabs
John R. Shrewsberry Scholar, Yale