The Science Center is looking for volunteers to be extras in gallery videos and stills.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Apr 9, 2013, 12:47:46 AM4/9/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Volunteers needed to be
extras in gallery videos!

 Hello Friends of the Science Center!

The Media Department at the Saint Louis Science Center is making videos to highlight the Ecology and Environment, Life Science, Structures, and Energy Galleries here in our fabulous establishment.  And we’re looking for your help!

We need families, people of all ages, ethnicities, and styles to volunteer as extras in these videos.  They will be shown online, in the Science Center, and other uses that we haven’t even thought of yet!  They will help to get people into the Science Center and educate them about the galleries they are experiencing.

We are planning to shoot these videos in two fun-packed evenings after the Science Center has closed. The dates are: Friday April 19th, and Saturday April 20th.  We are planning on having two groups each night, one shooting earlier- starting around 5:00 and one shooting later - starting around 7:00, to try to accommodate the schedules of our extras.

So the next part is casting our extras for these videos, because we want to show how fun these galleries are for everyone.  Extras in these videos will be shown interacting with the galleries at the Science Center. If you are available and interested in coming into the Science Center on one of these dates please email Kara Miller at kmiller(at)slsc.org for more details or with any questions you may have.  Thank you so much for your time and we hope to hear from you soon!

Cat, Kara, and the rest of the media team

Link to view in a browser.
http://custapp.marketvolt.com/cv.aspx?cm=379328012&x=98332936 )

(I'm going to try to wear my Arch Reactor t-shirt, if that is something they will allow)