Sand blaster cabinet

Arch Reactor, Sergeant At Arms

Aug 19, 2021, 10:07:56 PMAug 19
to arch-react...@googlegroups.com, Arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The sand blasting cabinet has been upgraded with an improved feed system. I tested it a little and it feeds the media really well. There are two issues that still need addressed (it is usable now though). The first is that the media has a lot of debris in it that can still clog the nozzle. I am ordering a filter to remove the debris. Until it comes in you may have to unscrew the nozzle and remove the clog. The second issue is the size of the gloves. It seems to be made for people with very small hands. Be careful when putting your hands in the gloves - if you have to force your hands in it will likely pull the glove off the machine. If this happens, please reattach it.

Craig