Oops, we left a black bag..

donw...@gmail.com

Nov 4, 2017, 9:41:09 PM11/4/17
to Arch Reactor
First, thanks to Gene and Brad for showing off the space and letting us hang out!

My son left his black bag somewhere inside. It should clearly have the name "Trenton" on it. If someone locates it, could they let me know right away? I will happily drop everything and come pick it up, just because it's very important for school.

Thank you,

Don

Frank Kallal

Nov 5, 2017, 10:33:22 AM11/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
The Space gets a lot of use on Sunday Late Afternoon until 10pm or so.  So i would expect to see someone be able to look around that time for sure.  maybe earlier depending on if someone makes it up there earlier.

Just trying to give you an expectation on response to your question. :)

Frank

Chris Weiss

Nov 5, 2017, 1:31:13 PM11/5/17
to Arch Reactor
The solution is that the person running the event needs to post the details.  For a while I tried chasing that all down, I wasn't very successful.

Frank Kallal

Nov 5, 2017, 1:49:14 PM11/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
100% agreed :)

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
The solution is that the person running the event needs to post the details.  For a while I tried chasing that all down, I wasn't very successful.

Chris Weiss

Nov 5, 2017, 2:55:05 PM11/5/17
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
well that's weird, this is not what I thought I was replying to.

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:49 PM Frank Kallal <fr...@kallal.net> wrote:
100% agreed :)

On Sun, Nov 5, 2017 at 12:31 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
The solution is that the person running the event needs to post the details.  For a while I tried chasing that all down, I wasn't very successful.

donw...@gmail.com

Nov 7, 2017, 6:51:00 PM11/7/17
to Arch Reactor
We did locate and pickup the bag on Sunday. Nice to meet more people!

Regards,

Don