MakerGirl Goes Mobile 2022 -- June 29th, 2022

Director Of Public Relations

May 25, 2022, 8:19:19 PM5/25/22
to Arch Reactor
Important info :
MakerGirl Goes Mobile 2022
June 29th, 2022
2pm -- 4pm
This is a Free Event.

We are hosting these folks on June 29th. They are road tripping through he Midwest/ South and will be running a STEM based 3D printing Class for Girls ages 7 - 13

We have 25 seats available and we are opening it up to members and Interested folks on discord, and on our mailing list first. If you or a friend has a Girl in that age range please pass on the information.

More info is on the registration site., here :
https://makergirl.us/makergirlgoesmobile-arch-reactor

More about the session:
֍ 2 hours Long
֍ Introduction to 3D printing and how it can be used in different industries (themes ranging from 20+ different topics)
֍ Introduction to computer-aided design
֍ Learn about famous women in STEM
֍ Students can present what they created to the class
֍ Target age range: 7 - 13 years old

Frank
AR PR Director

PR Director

May 25, 2022, 8:21:36 PM5/25/22
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Thank you,
Director of Public Relations

Arch Reactor Hackerspace/Makerspace
2215 Scott Ave.
St. Louis, MO 63103
Follow us on Social Media:
Instagram: @archreactorstl
Twitter: @archreactorstl

AR Maker Girl.jpg

Director Of Public Relations

Jun 2, 2022, 1:32:46 AM6/2/22
to Arch Reactor

Hey Folks :)

Makergirl is happening on June 29th.

And with the exception of First Friday where we will be telling folks about it, we are holding the Exclusivity for AR memberships kids and personal Friends of members.  You have until the June  Business meeting.  after the Business meeting, if we still have seats left, we will start reaching out to local groups and offering up the open seats to all takers.  and we expect them to Fill up pretty fast.

So here is your chance, if you have a girl in the 7-13 age Group get them signed up here :
https://makergirl.us/makergirlgoesmobile-arch-reactor

**MakerGirl Goes Mobile 2022

June 29th, 2022
2pm -- 4pm