Acrylic Order ** @www.estreetplastics.com ** Ordering on 08/14/2022

Frank Kallal

Aug 11, 2022, 2:10:16 PM8/11/22
to Arch Reactor
Hey all,

I'm planning on Placing an Acrylic order on Sunday after midnight, as I'm low on a Color or two.

So if you are Looking for acrylic now is your chance to figure out what you might need.  I'll Front the Money and I'll provide an invoice for your portion that will show the discount we got and your portion of the Shipping share. Preferably Via Paypal, but Cash is fine as well.

the Bonus you'll see is that the site Discounts based on Number of items ordered.  As it stands I'm Not sure How much I'm ordering, but I will qualify for at least the First Tier by myself. .

I'm specifically getting Sheet Acrylic and here is the Discounting Tiers.

2 to 5 - 3% off
6 to 10 - 5% off
11 to 20 - 10% off
21 to 30 - 12% off
31 to 40 - 13% off
41 to 50 - 14% off
51 or more - 15% off

I'll deliver to the Space shortly after Receiving it.  Message me if you have questions or Post here.  Check out " estreetplastics.com " to see what they have.

Frank