Free Google Chromecast (current version) by using Android Pay.

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Feb 5, 2016, 10:28:27 AM2/5/16
to Arch Reactor
Good Deal: Get a free Chromecast for using Android Pay

http://www.theverge.com/2016/1/16/10780198/chromecast-promotion-free-android-pay-offer

If you are looking to get the new Chromecast or upgrade your old Chromecast to the new version, this is one way to do it without paying for it.

You have to use Andriod Pay 10 times with the Tap to Pay method before the end of February. Some bank cards do not work with Android Pay at this time.

Derek Sigler

Feb 5, 2016, 11:03:11 AM2/5/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Tried.  Apparently Google is only working with about 3 banks in America. :(

Gene J. (GeekTinker)

Feb 5, 2016, 12:30:33 PM2/5/16
to Arch Reactor

Chris Weiss

Feb 5, 2016, 12:37:15 PM2/5/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I've more been waiting for it actually be accepted anywhere.  looks like there's about 4 places I might buy stuff at, which is nice, though I've only been to any of the 4 maybe 3 times total in the last month.

Chris Weiss

Feb 5, 2016, 12:40:33 PM2/5/16
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
aaaand it won't work on cyanogenmod either.  boo.