Saltar al primer mensaje no leído

Andrew Ricke

no leída,
31 dic 2021, 0:14:3631/12/21
a arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Anyone know of any local source of MLV (mass loaded vinyl) used for soundproofing?  Looking to sound control a room.

Tony Strawhun

no leída,
31 dic 2021, 1:05:1731/12/21
a arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Some quick Google search says Home Depot carries several versions of MLV, but does not have it in store. They will ship to store for free or ship to home for a small delivery fee.

On Thu, Dec 30, 2021, 23:14 Andrew Ricke <andrew...@gmail.com> wrote:
Anyone know of any local source of MLV (mass loaded vinyl) used for soundproofing?  Looking to sound control a room.

Andrew Ricke

no leída,
31 dic 2021, 13:02:0431/12/21
a arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Thanks! That's actually significantly cheaper than all the soundproofing online stores I can find too.   I guess I didn't google well enough.

Responder a todos
Responder al autor
Reenviar
0 mensajes nuevos