2023 Superbowl of Destruction Open House.

Director Of Public Relations

Feb 2, 2023, 3:48:36 PM2/2/23
to Arch Reactor
2023 Brings us KC Chiefs vs Philadelphia Eagles

Whether you like watching the Super Bowl, watch for the commercials or are one of the many that have no interest what-so-ever you should come down to the Arch Reactor for our Super Bowl of Destruction VIII

Come hang out with us on Feb 12th. Starting at 4:00 pm.  AR will pick up some Pizza, and you can bring “snacky” stuff to share.  Enjoy watching the game, chatting, and of course the commercials… You can even check out the space if you haven’t had a chance to get in yet.

A list of snacks folks may be bringing :
https://shorturl.at/kqR27

While we watch the game and the commercials, we will tear down old Equipment and separate it into different bins for ease of recycling.

If you have any questions please feel free to reach out or post here.
superbowl of Destruction.png

Frank Kallal

Feb 2, 2023, 9:14:13 PM2/2/23
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com