Riverfront Times - Event calendar - We should promote FIRE & ICE for free here!

XSFX2000

Dec 30, 2012, 3:48:56 AM12/30/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Gang-

Riverfront Times Event calendar - We should promote FIRE & ICE for free here!

It's free, and the only reason I haven't done it is because I'd like someone who
could better explain: the Event, the Burners, and Us in a few paragraphs.

They say to submit an event three weeks prior, so that means TODAY (Sunday).
The Night + Day section in the RFT shows what these events look like, um,
yeah, so does this- the online version: http://www.riverfronttimes.com/calendar/

That is all- Um, If you do it, post a reply here so there won't be multiple submissions.
(My ability w/ copy is- let's say, not so great.)
-Lloyd

John Reskusich

Dec 30, 2012, 8:30:55 AM12/30/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com