Group Outing ** May 18th ** Star Trek / Iron Man 3

Frank Kallal

May 16, 2013, 11:51:36 AM5/16/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Group Event.

I know it’s last minute but Star Trek is here and from everything I have heard it’s been worth the wait.  Our Director of Social Affairs (Tony) has put together a Saturday outing for anyone that would like to attend.

A Double feature at St. Louis’s Newest theater the MX (http://www.mxstlmovies.com/)  with the showing of Star Trek at 12:30pm and then IRON Man 3 starting at 3:55pm.  We’ll have about an Hour inbetween to hang out and tear down (discuss) the New Star Trek movie.  These are Both Matinee shows so they will be 8$ each.**

Parking is 2$ for the first 4 hours with an additional 1$ hour thereafter, so we are looking to Car-pool.  Planning on meeting up at the space at 11:30am.

Come hang out and let’s see a movie, or two, Check out the New theater, and have a Bite to eat.   Bring Friends, Family, or that Special other, and have a great afternoon with us.

 ~Fk

 ** To Guarantee a seat we Recommend Buying tickets in advance.

Ryan Williams

May 16, 2013, 7:03:35 PM5/16/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hey Frank it seems that on the website that the earliest Star Trek showing is 1 pm.

Ryan Williams

May 16, 2013, 8:37:52 PM5/16/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I picked up a Star Trek ticket for Saturday at 1 pm, I've already seen Iron Man 3 and I work later that night. I'll be taking the bus from the space tomorrow at around noon to head to the civic center

George Fetters

May 17, 2013, 8:15:43 PM5/17/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think you got the times backwards.  Star Trek is at 3:55 and Iron Man is at 12:30pm.  Can you confirm this?  I don't want to buy tickets for the wrong show.

Andrew Ricke

May 17, 2013, 9:55:39 PM5/17/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes inquiring minds want to know.

Andrew
-Sent from my iPhone

Frank Kallal

May 17, 2013, 11:18:05 PM5/17/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
It looks like George is Correct.  looks like the times are backwards.. but at this point we are 15 hours hours out and at least one person has Bought tickets.

So instead of this being a double feature, It will be star trek at 1pm.  and then after the Group can do as it pleases.

This Month kinda snuck up on us.. we will improve next month.

Frank

nfolken

May 18, 2013, 11:18:39 AM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I have other plans for watching star trek (in 3d) but I would join the group for iron man if others are going. Anyone else for 3:50 Iron Man?

Kamikaze Joe

May 18, 2013, 12:00:21 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

Is there a head count for this?  So far it doesn't sound like many people are going.

John Reskusich

May 18, 2013, 12:13:30 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I'm going.

George Fetters

May 18, 2013, 12:31:52 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Im going.

Ryan Williams

May 18, 2013, 12:52:19 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

George Fetters

May 18, 2013, 12:58:15 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
How many of you are meeting at the space?

Ryan Williams

May 18, 2013, 1:00:30 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

I'll be catching the metro from forest park

George Fetters

May 18, 2013, 1:33:49 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
ok I'm at the theatre.

On Saturday, May 18, 2013, Ryan Williams wrote:

I'll be catching the metro from forest park

George Fetters

May 18, 2013, 1:43:55 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This new theatre is awesome.

Ryan Williams

May 18, 2013, 2:01:14 PM5/18/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com

and where's everybody else?

ROB K

May 19, 2013, 1:15:14 AM5/19/13
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Was planing to but over slept. Woke up around 13:30 ish

On Saturday, May 18, 2013 1:01:14 PM UTC-5, |RyanW| wrote:

and where's everybody else?