Arch Reactor

Joe's Jems Creations LLC

Jul 14, 2023, 6:29:21 PM7/14/23
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Hello,

My name is Joe Kosednar and I'm a design engineer in St. Louis, MO.  I was referred by a friend and I would like to know if this group is still active.  I didn't see any recent posts.

I have a new design and I'm looking for a technician to do some SMT rework for me.  I would also like to connect with people doing electronic projects.

Joe Kosednar
kose...@yahoo.com

Deech

Jul 14, 2023, 7:26:19 PM7/14/23
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
This group really isn't active but the organization is.
You can find all of our online and irl socials at https://archreactor.org/

Ann Johnson

Jul 15, 2023, 3:47:51 PM7/15/23
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Arch reactor is very active; most of our discussions have moved to our discord!  You can join here: