32" LCD HDTV 720p for sale or trade

Tom Blevins

Oct 13, 2017, 6:16:03 AM10/13/17
to Arch Reactor
I want to participate in the construction of the CCR's (Cardboard Combat Robots) and the fighting of them. And unlike most projects at AR I have 90% of what is needed to participate already. I however do not have the required RC transmitter and receiver. I am short on cash since my forced time away (recent hospitalization and rehabbing) but I do have a working 32" class LCD HDTV 720p sitting unused in my garage. It has VGA and HDMI inputs as well as others. I would love to sell it to someone or trade it to someone for a nice RC transmitter and receiver.
-Tom