Old Sound Card

BlackTalon

Dec 11, 2012, 3:16:59 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Does anyone know if we have an old sound card with a gameport on it lying around the space?  I need to cut a piece off the card.

Ben West

Dec 11, 2012, 3:20:50 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Do you mean the DB15 connector for joystick, etc? I might.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:16 PM, BlackTalon <gfet...@gmail.com> wrote:
Does anyone know if we have an old sound card with a gameport on it lying around the space?  I need to cut a piece off the card.

Ben West

George Fetters

Dec 11, 2012, 3:25:13 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes thats what I mean.  And I mean to abuse the card so if you give it to me it will come back in pieces.

Chris Weiss

Dec 11, 2012, 3:37:59 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
so specifically you need a db15F? I might have one you wouldn't have
to hack off

George Fetters

Dec 11, 2012, 3:41:12 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
Yes sir that is specifically what I need a DB15 Female.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:37 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
so specifically you need a db15F?  I might have one you wouldn't have
to hack off

George Fetters

Dec 11, 2012, 3:41:45 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
But NOT the VGA DB15F

Chris Weiss

Dec 11, 2012, 3:44:08 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
right, that would be HD15F

George Fetters

Dec 11, 2012, 3:45:41 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
As long as you understand the difference we are fine.

On Tue, Dec 11, 2012 at 2:44 PM, Chris Weiss <cwe...@gmail.com> wrote:
right, that would be HD15F

HoyeBoye

Dec 11, 2012, 5:46:54 PM12/11/12
to arch-r...@googlegroups.com
I think I've got a gameport connector I hacked off an old PC. I'll bring it to the space tonight.
-Hoye