http://arch-osx.twilightlair.net/ down?

janwil

Dec 26, 2009, 2:55:29 AM12/26/09
to arch-osx
Hi all!

I have been a long-time Arch user before I switched to Mac OSX and
thus the complete absence of a decent package manager was the greatest
disappointment for me. Yesterday, on the other hand, I was very happy
to learn that pacman has been ported to OSX. I managed to download and
install the initial .dmg, and pacman seems to work. However, the
project page http://arch-osx.twilightlair.net/ seems to be sort of
down, it is giving the alert

Internal error

An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine
administrator for assistance.

What might be the problem here?

Best regards,
Jan

Loic Nageleisen

Jan 2, 2010, 7:24:15 AM1/2/10
to arch-osx

On Dec 26 2009, 8:55 am, janwil <jan.willem...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi all!
>
> I have been a long-time Arch user before I switched to Mac OSX and
> thus the complete absence of a decent package manager was the greatest
> disappointment for me. Yesterday, on the other hand, I was very happy
> to learn that pacman has been ported to OSX. I managed to download and
> install the initial .dmg, and pacman seems to work. However, the

> project pagehttp://arch-osx.twilightlair.net/seems to be sort of

> down, it is giving the alert
>
> Internal error
>
> An error occurred on the page you were trying to access.
> If you continue to experience problems please contact your redMine
> administrator for assistance.
>
> What might be the problem here?

http://arch-osx.twilightlair.net/ is reachable and works for me as of
right now.