More packages!

Loic Nageleisen

Jun 10, 2009, 11:32:20 AM6/10/09
to arch-osx
Hello everyone,

I'm glad to inform you that I built some more packages, some are
updates to existing ones, some are brand new. Upload to the
twilightlair repo is in progress.

Some packages were broken:
- git had perl-error embedded, fixed by rebuild
- perl-error was putting stuff outside /opt/arch, fixed by rebuild
- texlive-core/bin had wrong dependencies, fixed and updated to latest
version

Other packages have had features enabled:
- subversion now has perl stuff enabled, which allows for using git-
svn

Yet more packages have been added:
- mono
- nant
- xsp
- mono-basic
- dependencies of above

Updated PKGBUILDs will be made available shortly on my github forked
repo.

Note: texlive-core spits errors upon install, but seems to work just
fine thereafter.

Happy updating!

Tom Wambold

Jun 10, 2009, 11:41:42 AM6/10/09
to arch...@googlegroups.com
On Wed, Jun 10, 2009 at 11:32 AM, Loic
Nageleisen<loic.na...@gmail.com> wrote:
> I'm glad to inform you that I built some more packages, some are
> updates to existing ones, some are brand new. Upload to the
> twilightlair repo is in progress.

Awesome!

> Updated PKGBUILDs will be made available shortly on my github forked
> repo.

Once they are there, I'll pull them into mine.

Thanks!
-Tom

Kevin Barry

Jun 12, 2009, 1:00:15 AM6/12/09
to arch...@googlegroups.com
Great Loic, I followed your lead and added bzr and scons. How do I
upload them to the repo? It seems the password we had before doesn't
work anymore. Can someone email me offlist about it? I'll submit a
pull request once I know I can upload the binaries.