Re: arch-osx

Kevin Barry

Jul 6, 2009, 10:17:28 AM7/6/09
to Dario Vilardi, arch...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dario,

The main page for arch-osx is at http://twilightlair.net:3000/projects/show/arch-osx
We provide both PKGBUILDs (like AUR) and binaries (Like archlinux). To get setup you can follow the guide at
http://twilightlair.net:3000/wiki/arch-osx/Setup_Guide
Once pacman is installed, and the mirrorlist is updated, you can run pacman -Syu and pacman -Ss for a list of packages with binaries. If you are interested in contributing you can download our PKGBUILD repository from:
http://github.com/tom5760/arch-osx/tree/master
and either fork the repo and send us a pull request with your changes, or if it's a single PKGBUILD email it to the list (CC'ed) an ask one of the other devs to pick it up into the repo.

Good luck
-Kevin

On Mon, Jul 6, 2009 at 10:10 AM, Dario Vilardi <d...@deelab.org> wrote:
Hi mate,
I'm wrinting for your arch osx repository. I'm an archlinux user, and a macbook owner.
How does repo works? Do you build ports?
I can't find any documentation about it. Does exists a sort of AUR for macx86 architecture?

Regards.

--
Dario `dax` Vilardi
www.deelab.org