Urgent Requirement: Informatica Admin // "Ab Initio admin" @ Charlotte, NC 28202 (day one onsite)

Sk Jaffar

Apr 9, 2024, 3:14:21 PMApr 9

Hi Team,

My Name is Shaik Jaffar. I am reaching out to you today because we have your resume in our database and wanted to check if you are currently available in the market actively looking for an opportunity. Please see the below mentioned requirement and I believe you would be a good match for the role. I would appreciate it if you could respond with your updated resume along with the good time to speak so we can move forward with the process.

Job Title: Informatica Admin

Work Location: Charlotte, NC 28202 (day one onsite)

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Webex Hire

Pay Rate: $50/hr. C2C

Must Have:

  • someone with good experience in informatica platform migration, consolidating multiple environments into one , support patching etc
  • Valid LinkedIn profile

  • Expert in Informatica PowerCenter and Informatica and must be experienced in admin role.
  • Expert in Informatica PowerCenter, PowerExchange and Informatica.
  • Expert in Linux, Unix server, Windows, installation maintenance, configuration and upgrade.
  • Experience with working on the infra support and development support.
  • Install, Configure, Admin, Design, architect, plan data analytics ETL, BI solutions to meet the business need.
  • Deep experience in implementing Informatica PowerCenter, Informatica Power exchange (including Mainframes), Informatica Cloud services.
--

Job Title: Ab Initio admin

Work Location: Charlotte , NC 28202 (day one onsite)

Duration: Long Term

Interview: Webex Hire

Pay Rate: $50/hr. C2C

Must Have Skills:

  • Ab Initio, Teradata, Unix
  • Minimum years of experience: 8-10 years
  • Valid LinkedIn profile
  • knowledge of moving physical servers to VM, containerization knowledge

Detailed Job Description:

  • Candidate should have good Ab Initio skills
  • Candidate should have good Teradata and Unix skills.
  • Candidate must be experienced working in ETL based projects involving Ab Initio especially cloud exposure.
  • Ab Initio (Technical Expert)
  • SQL Server (or equivalent RDBMS) or Teradata
  • Good to have: Snowflake, AWS
  • Experience with designing, building or supporting complex AB Initio framework and plan
  • Unix/Linux shell scripts
  • Cloud experiences (AWS, S3, Ab initio running on EC2)
  • Strong SQL skill (Snowflake experience is plus)
  • Strong troubleshooting and issue resolution skill in ABI and other techniques interfaces with ABI
  • Good communication and team working
  • Inquisitive mind, motivation to learn, strive for quality work and is willing to go extra mile help
  • May provide some technical guidance to offshore GSO.
  • Understands where to obtain information needed to make the appropriate decisions
  • Demonstrates ability to break down a problem to manageable pieces and implement effective, timely solutions
  • Identifies the problem versus the symptom

Thanks J

Jaffar Shaik

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C621.0D47A5C0

Siri InfoSolutions Inc.,

MWBE Certified

E-Mail 📧 jaf...@siriinfo.com

LinkedIn:(5) Shaik Jaffar | LinkedIn

SiriInfo Website (eVerify)

3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817

US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply