Urgent Requirement: SAP Consultant @ Dallas, Texas onsite

Sk Jaffar

Mar 7, 2024, 4:37:53 PMMar 7

Hi Team,

This is Jaffar from Siri Infosolutions Inc. I saw your profile in one of the job boards and feel that your skills and professional experience would be a good fit for a position with one of our premier clients. Please review the job description below, if you are interested in this position please forward your update resume for immediate consideration.

Title: SAP Consultant

Location: Dallas, Texas

Pay Rate : 60/hr on C2C

Job Description:

  • 8+ years of experience in all aspects of SAP development RICEF areas
  • strong understanding of business process in SAP OTC, RTR, STS and Treasury modules.
  • Experience with Ariba and Open text VIM is a plus.
  • Extensive knowledge on user exits / BADI / implicit and explicit enhancements.
  • Hands on experience in building and supporting webservices using SOAP / SAP Gateway / SAP PO
  • Expertise in quick debugging and fixing the issue in complex custom programs / enhancements.
  • Hands on experience in developing CDS Views and AMDP
  • Experience with Fiori is a plus.

Thanks J

Jaffar Shaik

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C621.0D47A5C0

Siri InfoSolutions Inc.,

MWBE Certified

E-Mail 📧 jaf...@siriinfo.com

LinkedIn:(5) Shaik Jaffar | LinkedIn

SiriInfo Website (eVerify)

3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817

US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply