Urgent Requirement: Java Developer @ Pheonix, AZ / Salt Lake City, UT

Sk Jaffar

Mar 28, 2024, 11:15:58 AMMar 28
Hi Teams,

Hope you are doing well

My Name is Shaik Jaffar I am reaching out to you today because we have your resume in our database and wanted to check if you are currently available in the market actively looking for an opportunity. Please see the below mentioned requirement and I believe you would be a good match for the role. I would appreciate if you could respond with your updated resume along with the good time to speak so we can move forward with the process.

Title: Java Developer

Location: Ready to relocate in either Pheonix, AZ / Salt Lake City, UT

Duration: Long Term Contract

Must Haves: Java 8, Reactive programming, Microservices, NoSQL, Rest API, and VE.RTX

Rate: 50/hr on C2C

Job Description:

Responsibilities:

  • Design, develop, and maintain Java applications with a focus on scalability and resilience.
  • Implement microservices architecture using reactive programming principles.
  • Integrate with NoSQL databases for efficient data storage and retrieval.
  • Develop RESTful APIs to facilitate communication between microservices.
  • Utilize Vert.x toolkit for building reactive and polyglot applications.
  • Conduct code reviews and ensure code quality and maintainability.

Qualifications:

  • Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or related field.
  • 5+ years of Java development experience.
  • Proficiency in reactive programming and microservices architecture.
  • Experience with NoSQL databases and RESTful API design.
  • Familiarity with Vert.x toolkit and asynchronous programming models.
  • Strong problem-solving and communication skills.

Thanks J

Jaffar Shaik

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C621.0D47A5C0

Siri InfoSolutions Inc.,

MWBE Certified

E-Mail 📧 jaf...@siriinfo.com

LinkedIn:(5) Shaik Jaffar | LinkedIn

SiriInfo Website (eVerify)

3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817

US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply