Urgent Requirement: SQL Developer/Data Analyst @ Houston, TX (Day 1 Onsite)

Sk Jaffar

Apr 2, 2024, 2:16:51 PMApr 2
Hi Team,

My Name is Shaik Jaffar I am reaching out to you today because we have your resume in our database and wanted to check if you are currently available in the market actively looking for an opportunity. Please see the below mentioned requirement and I believe you would be a good match for the role. I would appreciate if you could respond with your updated resume along with the good time to speak so we can move forward with the process.

Title: SQL Developer/Data Analyst

Location: Houston, TX (Day 1 Onsite)

Duration: Long Term Contract

Must Haves: SQL Developer, Relational Databases, Data Vault, Star Schemas, Data Marts, RDS.

Years of experience: Minimum 10 years.

Max Rate: 50/hr on C2C

Responsibilities:

·         Willing to work from Client Location in Houston from Day1.

·         Have 10+ years of experience working as Data Analyst.

·         Extensive understanding of relational databases, various model types (data vault and star schemas), data marts, views, multidimensional databases and tuning of schemas/tables.

·         Understanding logical and physical models; normalized and denormalized structures, and surrogate key usage, including very strong SQL skills.

·         Detailed understanding in handling millions of data across RDS and ability to reconcile data across system.

·         Extensive use of Agile Framework utilizing Scrum and Kanban for release management.

·         Able to co-ordinate with Teams across multiple locations and time zones

·         Excellent communication and interpersonal skills

Thanks J

Jaffar Shaik

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C621.0D47A5C0

Siri InfoSolutions Inc.,

MWBE Certified

E-Mail 📧 jaf...@siriinfo.com

LinkedIn:(5) Shaik Jaffar | LinkedIn

SiriInfo Website (eVerify)

3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817

US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply