Urgent Requirement: Oracle Cloud HCM @ Remote

Sk Jaffar

Mar 13, 2024, 3:41:01 PMMar 13
Hi Team,

This is Jaffar from Siri Infosolutions Inc. I saw your profile in one of the job boards and feel that your skills and professional experience would be a good fit for a position with one of our premier clients. Please review the job description below, if you are interested in this position please forward your update resume for immediate consideration

Role: Oracle Cloud HCM

Location: Remote

Job Description:

Oracle Cloud HCM Skill Set:

·         Experience working with, understanding, and testing extracted data from Core HR module as well as other modules like Payroll, Absence Management, Compensation, and/or Time & Attendance.  We also expect the candidate to have a medium level of functional knowledge of the modules and how transactions in those modules change the data that is extracted.

·         Experience working with data warehouse, reporting, and/or API platform teams downstream from Oracle HCM

·         Experience testing data that is extracted from Oracle Cloud HCM and used in downstream processes by a data warehouse, reporting, and/or API platform teams

·         Experience with HCM Data Extracts and User Entities

·         Experience with data modeling in Oracle Analytics Cloud or other analytics solution is highly desired

--

Thanks J

Jaffar Shaik

Sr. Technical Recruiter

cid:image001.jpg@01D9C621.0D47A5C0

Siri InfoSolutions Inc.,

MWBE Certified

E-Mail 📧 jaf...@siriinfo.com

LinkedIn:(5) Shaik Jaffar | LinkedIn

SiriInfo Website (eVerify)

3 Ethel Rd, Suite # 302 Edison NJ 08817

US Citizens and Green Card Holders are also encouraged to apply