Sparql query problem

Dhira P. Yuga

Apr 4, 2012, 1:08:33 AM4/4/12
to arc-dev
I'm an Information Technology student...
Now i'm doing my last assignment in university, i've got semantic web
topic implement for library catalog.
I have book data in owl file, i have problems when i do select query
for colectting data from that owl file.
it doesnt return any data, i've follow the documentation in
https://github.com/semsol/arc2/wiki.

---->
$q = '
SELECT ?hasNAMA_PENGARANG
FROM <http://localhost/semsolArc/katalogumn.owl> WHERE{
?hasNAMA_PENGARANG .
}
';
<-----

i hope for the help...

Thank You

Dhira

Stéphane Corlosquet

Apr 15, 2012, 9:30:36 PM4/15/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Dhira,

You WHERE clause needs to provide a graph pattern to match some data. Typically it contains at least one triple pattern like this:
WHERE {
  ?s ?p ?hasNAMA_PENGARANG .
}

Steph.

Dhira P. Yuga

Apr 15, 2012, 11:57:42 PM4/15/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com

I see, now it works with that, thank you...
I found new problem now, it takes long time when doing query processing, and didnt get all data (just got one of three)...

in other time before that, it can collect all data (got three of three) and it doesnt take long time during the query...(case: with the same query keyword and no change in code, just different day i tried)

Is there any oppinion about this?

Thank You

Javlearner

Apr 19, 2012, 2:53:50 AM4/19/12