store and querying rdf triples

julie paris

May 14, 2014, 8:02:23 PM5/14/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi everybody,
supposing i have a lot of triples: <s,p,o> <s,p,o> <s,p,o> <s,p,o>....
First I want to store them  in local and then query them by sparql using php.
How can i do that? just put them in an RDF file? or how to do it using ARC2 ?
I have made a search for 3 month in Google by i did not find a source code to do that !!!!!!!!!
Please help me.
Thank you

ludg...@rinsche.net

May 15, 2014, 4:20:26 AM5/15/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi,

you can use the.rdf file as starting point. Install arc (basically unzipping and some minor configuration) and load the rdf file with arc. It will parse it into an MySQL database. You can then use arc to query against these triples using sparql.

At least this is how I did it some years ago.

julie paris

May 15, 2014, 8:36:15 AM5/15/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Thanks, but arc2 accept any kind of RDF files? I mean what format?
Second question: who gonna create database's tables? me or automaticallay by arc2?

Thanks

KANZAKI Masahide

May 15, 2014, 11:28:51 AM5/15/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hello Julie,

ARC2 accepts Turtle and RDF/XML (as well as some structured HTMLs). It
will automatically setup database for you. See bellow and other pages
in the Wiki.
https://github.com/semsol/arc2/wiki/Getting-started-with-ARC2

cheers,

--
@prefix : <http://www.kanzaki.com/ns/sig#> . <> :from [:name
"KANZAKI Masahide"; :nick "masaka"; :email "mkan...@gmail.com"].

julie paris

May 15, 2014, 1:27:25 PM5/15/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Please do you any example or an executable code to do that? I tried  the code in github but it does not work for me.
Thank you

julie paris

May 15, 2014, 5:01:28 PM5/15/14
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi again, i found this example in internet: http://webcodingeasy.com/Implementing-scripts/Implementing-RDF-and-Sparql-using-ARC-solution

Is anyone could explain me the meaning of     Go();  function ?

Thank you