delete all the triples??

Robert

Mar 19, 2012, 9:18:09 AM3/19/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi all,..

i see some tables in PHPMyAdmin with names my_store_g2t, my_store_id2val, my_store_o2val, my_store_s2val, my_store_setting, my_store_triple , So is this the place all the triples stored??? Any naming significance?? i don't understand the names..

Also i have tried a lot with ARC, after couple more experiments i want to delete ALL the triples in ARC store, i want to start freshly. So is there any single command/function in ARC for that? or do i have to drop all the tables one by one??

Thank you in advance,
          Robert

Stéphane Corlosquet

Mar 19, 2012, 11:55:06 AM3/19/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Hi Robert,

On Mon, Mar 19, 2012 at 7:18 AM, Robert <vinaya...@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi all,..

i see some tables in PHPMyAdmin with names my_store_g2t, my_store_id2val, my_store_o2val, my_store_s2val, my_store_setting, my_store_triple , So is this the place all the triples stored??? Any naming significance?? i don't understand the names..

This is the internal architecture of the ARC2 triple store. You don't really have to understand how these tables are designed to use ARC2. You should use ARC2's API to interact with the persistent store, and it is not recommended to query or update these tables directly by writing SQL queries. Of course you are welcome to look at these tables for educational purposes!

Also i have tried a lot with ARC, after couple more experiments i want to delete ALL the triples in ARC store, i want to start freshly. So is there any single command/function in ARC for that? or do i have to drop all the tables one by one??

To empty your store you should call the reset() method on your store object:
$store->reset();

Steph.

Robert

Mar 19, 2012, 12:11:35 PM3/19/12
to arc...@googlegroups.com
Okay got it.. Thanks dude..

On Monday, 19 March 2012 21:25:06 UTC+5:30, Stephane Corlosquet wrote:
Hi Robert,