Other Modular Phone Devicess

Peter Sisk

Jan 31, 2016, 3:44:46 PM1/31/16
to Ara Module Developers

Here is a photo of a modular phone available for about sixty bucks from Seeed Studios.  it comes with a nice collection of sensors and supports I2C, SPI, GPIO and I don't know what else.  It is currently 2G GSM only.  A 3G module is expected soon.  I put it together in fifteen minutes.  It worked first time out of the box.  Sound quality is not great but it is certainly good enough.  It's programmable in Lua, Javascript or C.  Feel free to call me on it.  The number is 617 407 2624.  What's the holdup with Project Ara?