Re: [ara-module-developers] Digest for ara-module-developers@googlegroups.com - 1 update in 1 topic

Dianna M

Sep 10, 2016, 7:41:31 PM9/10/16
to ara-module...@googlegroups.com
:(

On Sat, Sep 10, 2016 at 4:03 PM, <ara-module...@googlegroups.com> wrote:
Tim Southwick <nickn...@gmail.com>: Sep 09 09:43PM -0700

Here's what we've heard since the Verge's article:

Nothing from https://twitter.com/GoogleATAP
Nothing from https://twitter.com/ProjectAra/following
Nothing from https://atap.google.com/ara/, which is still active and
featuring "Developer Edition Shipping Fall 2016" prominently on the top of
the main page.

As we've all seen so far, news from the Ara team is slow (and highly
anticipated). But, I would imagine if Ara was being shelved, one of these
official sources would have updated by now.

ol9 OL(

Warm regards,

Dianna

Extroverted Geek - ​Mobile ​Developer

Andy Kruse

Sep 12, 2016, 3:18:54 AM9/12/16
to Ara Module Developers
There is no reason for Google to make any official announcement. Why should somebody update the websites. They have all left.