NETS

jbjua...@gmail.com

Oct 17, 2019, 8:28:10 PM10/17/19
to AR MARS Ask The Chief
MANY NETS ARE POORLY ATTENDED, PARTICULARLY MID MORNING NETS.  SOMETIMES THE 9 A.M., CDST,  M4A ON TUES HAS NO ONE ON FREQUENCY, ZERO CHECK INS.
SECONDLY MOST NETS ARE OCCUPIED BY LISTENING TO STATIC.
SO FAR IT'S JUST COMPLAINING.  BUT:  DROP MID MORNING NETS, PARTICULARLY IN REGION 4. SECOND FIND SOMETHING USEFUL FOR THE MARS MEMBERS WHO CHECK INTO NETS TO DO, NOT MAKE WORK.
IF NOT POSSIBLE, MINIMIZE THE NUMBER OF MARS NETS.
THANKS FOR YOUR LEADERSHIP.

JOHN
AAA4ALX/4VK

Headquarters Army MARS

Oct 22, 2019, 11:05:27 AM10/22/19
to AR MARS Ask The Chief
John

I agree, but I am not the Region 4 Director nor am I on his staff.

The leadership in each Region have specific objectives for their nets, and have thoughtfully created their matrix based on the requirements.  On balance, it is difficult to create enough opportunities for people with different schedules to participate with fewer nets.  It is their struggle to find that balance and I accept that we all don't see it the same way.

I have forward your points to CAM with my remarks, and copied 4RD.

jbjua...@gmail.com

Oct 22, 2019, 10:04:04 PM10/22/19
to AR MARS Ask The Chief
This question has been answered by CAM.
The new checkerboard for Region 4 has also addressed the issue.
Thanks to all, the problem has been addressed and corrected.
John