How to enlarge the simulated Chl-a vertical gradient?

Yunhao

Jan 11, 2022, 3:05:05 AM1/11/22
to Aquatic Ecosystem MOdelling Network (AEMON) discussion forum
Hello everyone,

I'm modeling hydrodynamics and algae bloom of a reservoir using AED2+TELEMAC-3D, beforehand I've carried out a thorough sensitivity analysis of the parameters in both aed2.nml and aed2_phyto_pars.nml, while after running a few tests the vertical gradients of the modeled Chl-a were always smaller compared against the measured data as shown in the picture below. It seems that I'm still missing something, so any idea is greatly appreciated!

Best regards,
Yunhao
Fig1.png