Additional GLM Outputs

Micah Swann

Mar 7, 2023, 5:32:14 PM3/7/23
to Aquatic Ecosystem MOdelling Network (AEMON) discussion forum
Hello modelers,

I'm interested in outputting the kinetic energy terms that GLM calculates to model the rate of deepening of the surface mixed layer (e.g., energy from convective cooling, wind stirring, interfacial shear). Ideally, I would like to include these terms in the ncdf output file.

I can see that these terms are calculated in glm_mixer.c subroutine (lines 148 - 458) but I'm not sure how to then save them to the output file.

Thanks,

Micah