Examples GLM

Joaquín Riarte

May 18, 2020, 10:20:13 PM5/18/20
to Aquatic Ecosystem MOdelling Network (AEMON) discussion forum
Hi, im looking for basic examples about lakes, to understand the code of those. I've finalized of installing the program now and i would like to watch some examples. I know that in the page https://aed.see.uwa.edu.au/research/models/GLM/index.html appears some examples simnulations, but i would like to watch one easier, to begin.
In the page , in support appears a simple tutorial of the 2014 and they name  a "warmlake simulation" but i dont find it.

Any help is welcome

Regards and thank you

Joaquín

Carolina Barbosa

May 19, 2020, 1:48:54 PM5/19/20
to Aquatic Ecosystem MOdelling Network (AEMON) discussion forum
Hello Joaquín,

I'm sending a link that you gonna find the GLM binaries (to run) and some examples.
I hope that this can help you.

Regards.
Carol B.

Joaquín Riarte

May 19, 2020, 6:28:30 PM5/19/20
to Aquatic Ecosystem MOdelling Network (AEMON) discussion forum
Hi Carol, in the page , when you try to download the examples, at the end appears network error, so you cant dowload the examples .

to appear, the page has problems with the downloads , beacuse  some time ago y tried to download the program and i have not succed too

Regards,

Joaquín

Robert Ladwig

May 19, 2020, 6:31:26 PM5/19/20
to Aquatic Ecosystem MOdelling Network (AEMON) discussion forum
Hi Joaquin,

You can download example setups also here https://github.com/AquaticEcoDynamics/GLM_Examples
And get the latest binaries here https://github.com/AquaticEcoDynamics/Binaries

All the best,