Fusion Quiet Aquarium Air Pump | 300 & 600 & 700

Carlrs

Oct 8, 2018, 4:50:04 PM10/8/18
to Aquarium pumps
FROM:

Aquarium Air Pumps, Fusion 700, 600, 300, small to large aquariums, hydroponics

The Fusion Quiet Power aquarium or hydroponics air pumps are the latest generation in vibrator air pump technology.

Fusion Baffles• Heavy Duty Valve and Diaphragm Design

• High Air Output

• Great Value, the Fusion is often less than other popular Air Pumps such as the Rena, Optima or Whisper, yet it is more quiet

• The Fusion has a patented baffle system for the quietest operation of any vibrator air pump

• Simply put, based on our professional aquarium maintenance use, the Fusion is ONE OF THE BEST aquarium air pumps available under $30!!

*In tests we have performed; ALL these pumps maintained good aeration down to 48 inches with a four inch air stone attached with only one outlet used in the case of dual outlet air pumps!

See this 48 second YouTube Video for the results of this test:
Aquarium Air Pump Comparison