Dutch Brothers Review

Carlrs

Sep 19, 2017, 4:41:45 PM9/19/17
to Aquarium pumps
While certainly not an aquarium or pond related post, this is important to anyone who has used my article, forum help, email and more to help them with their aquarium over the years.

Due to economic pressures, the margins are now so tiny I must collect recyclable to pay my bills (including medical).
However one company that has a smoke & mirrors image that many fall for here in Grants Pass has been very disrespectful to me as well as others.

I ask that reader boycott this company as much as possible:
http://www.myopinions-carl.com/2017/09/dutch-brothers-review-community-behavior.html

Also please keep in mind that my aquarium information does allow donations too:
http://www.americanaquariumproducts.com/Aquarium_Information.html#donate

Carl

Gregg H.

Sep 19, 2017, 6:08:49 PM9/19/17
to Aquarium pumps
You know you will have my support!

I know how much you have mentored me and helped the aquarium hobby over the years, this is the least anyone could do!

Carlrs

Sep 20, 2017, 2:39:33 PM9/20/17
to Aquarium pumps
THANKS!

I also updated the article:

UPDATE 9/14/17
Stat software shows That DB headquarters read this.
Their response?
Clean up the bank lot that my friend noted in her/his contribution.
This further proves that IMAGE is what Dutch Bros is all about, not respect for individuals as nothing was done to correct this much more serious issue.
What a shame!!

http://www.myopinions-carl.com/2017/09/dutch-brothers-review-community-behavior.html