Why eBay should be boycotted

Carlrs

Oct 20, 2015, 4:48:40 PM10/20/15
to Aquarium pumps
EBay not only has become extinct when it comes to customer service, but their aggressive forum with hate filled moderators is just sickening

http://www.myopinions-carl.com/2015/10/ebay-community-forum-mental-abuse.html

Here is a quote from this article:
"What is even more sad is in a world where where everyone wants to blame guns for the killing in the town (Roseburg) just to the north of our hometown (Grants Pass OR), bullying is still alive and well in places such as eBay forums with nothing done.
I will remind readers that most persons struggling with mental health issues do not harm others (this is EXTREMELY RARE), but rather will harm themselves.
So why do we allow such forums to go on and not have better reporting agencies to deal with such disgusting places as eBay Community Forums?
"

Carl

Gregg H.

Oct 29, 2015, 5:19:11 PM10/29/15
to Aquarium pumps
I am not a regular eBay shopper, but this just makes me sick and if eBay reads this, just to let you know, you now have lost another customer