Wonder shell

1 view

Carlrs

Oct 22, 2019, 5:23:38 PM10/22/19
to Aquarium disease treatment
From the ONLY Authorized online seller of the full line of aAP Wonder Shells for Aquariums & Ponds

Aquarium Wonder Shell Aquarium Mineral Blocks
- AAP | Disease Preventative

FRESHEST PRODUCT (Not Clearance Product) For Cations, Electrolytes

Patent Pending Medicated Version By "American Aquarium Products".
Exclusive Aquarium and Pond Water Conditioner

The original internet sellers of Wonder Shells with over 40 years experience using this product.
Why buy from anyone else and then have inaccurate information or simply get the WRONG product or one that is NOT fresh?
Wonder Shells loose their "charge" over time, and ONLY AAP has fresh Wonder Shells purchased monthly.

Our Patent Pending Medicated Wonder Shells Are Unique And Sold NO WHERE Else Online
We do not just sell these; we also use these products personally. As well, it was our maintenance/research businesses (run by our founder Carl Strohmeyer) that tested, corrected dosing, found what they could and could not do and eventually through AAP, this regional product was made aware to the rest of the world by our founder.

Wonder Shell Display

Regular AAP Wonder Shell (no medication)- Mineral Block.

NEW 1 kg block for extra large aquarium systems and ponds!