Aquamacs 3.4 pre-release

David Reitter

Jul 26, 2018, 3:01:27 PM7/26/18
to aquamacs-devel
I have uploaded a pre-release here:

https://github.com/davidswelt/aquamacs-emacs/releases/download/aquamacs-3.4-pretest/Aquamacs-Emacs-3.4-pretest.dmg

If you have a minute, please take a look. Examine manuals and so on, check whether it works in your environment.
Please let me know (here) when you’ve done so.

I’d like to publish 3.4 in a may or two, provided we don’t find other grave issues.

David

José Miguel Figueroa-O'Farrill

Jul 26, 2018, 3:23:17 PM7/26/18
to aquamac...@googlegroups.com
Hi David,

It works (as far as I can tell) in my environment: macOS 10.13.6 (17G65).

Thanks!
José
> --

Prof José Figueroa-O'Farrill
School of Mathematics
University of Edinburgh
PGP Key: 0x6A6BD529 (MIT PGP Key Server)

signature.asc