Aquamacs nightlies are back!

Win Treese

Mar 31, 2020, 2:30:18 PM3/31/20
to aquamacs-devel
Aquamacs nightly builds are (more or less) back, with the updated link on the Nightlies web page (http://aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml and http://beta.aquamacs.org/nightlies.shtml). Some of the other details on the page (availability of build logs, etc.) is incorrect and will be fixed soon.

If you’ve had problems with Aquamacs crashing on Catalina and want to give it a try, please do. It has seemed more stable for me on Catalina than raw 3.5, but I don’t have any hard data to back that up with.

Next up are looking at more of the crashes, especially on Catalina, and then updating the base Emacs code.

If you’d like to help triage the open issues on GitHub (https://github.com/aquamacs-emacs/aquamacs-emacs/issues), that would be most appreciated.

Best,

Win

Win Treese